Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Miss Monster, Miss Cookie Monster.



As most of you my dear friends may be aware of, last friday I sprained my ankle playing tennis. It was the beginning of my weekend, and what followed is short of mind blowing. 

My complete lack of trust in doctors made me diagnose and treat myself, with the aid of my wonderful mexican co-doctor Sergio. I started by icing the injury and followed by applying cream for sport injuries and taking some deinflamatory pills. To say the least friday evening the swelling was going back down and taking the pain with it. That night I slept like a baby.

Next day my ankle was chubby, which is an understatement, it was actually fat. The events that followed opposed the unpredictable.

I had my cereal for breakfast, after which I set up my study area on the dining table. Lazy to do my homework, I sat back and watched iguanas with my leg up in the air, waiting for gravity to take my swelling. I researched a little bit on this and a little bit on that and then I ate some Oreos. I watched an episode of how I met your mother, followed by some more work and then I ate some Oreos. After realising I was restricted to the chair I decided to take the opportunity and advance my project for class and then I ate some Chips Ahoy. By then, I deserved a break, so I watched an episode of Dexter when suddenly I was greeted by some delicious chilli and sour cream chips. This was followed by an episode of how I met your mother and Grey's anatomy and some oreos. I then continued eating Oreos while people were pre drinking to go to the party, I limped them to the door and opened my new packet of Oreos. I watched and episode of Dexter and then I went to sleep.
      
  On sunday, I woke up. Can't remember what I had for breakfast but I started working on my project, so exciting. I took a break and watched an episode of two and a half men and ate Chips Ahoy. I decided to watch a movie, so I watched "Love at first hiccup" and then I made a grilled cheese sandwich. After which I went to the library (bad decision!) when I came back my foot was fat again so I had some Oreos. A couple of shows and movie later, I went to sleep.

Monday, I woke up ready to seize the day (carpe diem!) when I realised I still couldn't walk like a normal person, so... yeah, I decided to have some Oreos but they were gone!! I had no more Oreos left. It was tragic. In a state of confusion I decided food was my salvation, so I ordered dominos pizza! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment